This tent design has been a staple at David Ellis Canvas Products since 1996. A basic tent without the hassle of guy lines makes for a quick set up. Constructed of tough and mildew resistant, lighter in weight, shrink-proof 7oz. canvas, our Working Cowboy Teepee has proven to be a great work tent. It has a screen door and a small, head-level window.
Pole-less Option: When buying a tent without poles we do not include ground stakes or our compression bag. If you choose this option a Tube Bag for your tent will be included with your purchase. You can upgrade to a compression bag for an additional fee. Email / Call for pricing and more information.
- Add a coverable stove jack
View our 30 Day Return Policy
**Price Includes Shipping**
||8x8, 10x10, 12x12
||5 stakes, 2 poles (3 with awning), 1 guy line, & compression bag
||19 lbs, 32 lbs, & 43 lbs (with poles)
||73", 90", & 102"
|Awning Pole Height:
||46", 52" & 52"
|Floor (corner to corner):
||(7'9"x7'9"), (9'9"x9'9"), & (11'9"x11'9")
- made with 7 oz. "Natural" canvas top, and 8 oz. "Kaki" floor.
- Three way zippered door, large steel D-rings in the corners and a nylon loop with steel O-ring at the top.
- This basic shelter set up in 10 minutes, using 4 steaks and no guy lines.
- The Cowboy Teepee tent is most desirable for the lack of guy ropes coming off the tent. Just stake it and stretch it to a tree limb, or erect it with a A-frame or a single center pole.
- A 1 1/2" D-ring the side and back walls allowing you to tie to the sides to A-frame and/or guy-out the rear wall for more interior space.
Shipping and Delivery Times
- unless otherwise stated, all products that are in stock will be shipped with-in one to two business days. All of our products are handmade and not always in-stock, if an item is not in-stock and needs to be made than it will take 3 to 4 days for manufacturing. On average shipping takes 3 to 5 business in the lower 48 states. Call for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.