*Free U.S. Shipping*
From working Cowboys in Texas, to the U.S. Forest Service, our Canvas Bedrolls are used by a variety of different people, and are a great option for any expedition or adventure. Frequently used by hunters in Wyoming, campers in Oregon, and ranchers in New Mexico, these durable canvas bedrolls can be used inside or outside in a variety of climates. An added foam pad, and treatment for water resistance ensures your comfort wherever you decide to bed down for the night.
Your choice of Zippered, Lace-Up, or Wide Bedroll.
- Includes a foam pad insert for added comfort.
- Dimensions of 34” W x 7’ L x 9” T - plenty of room to get comfortable.
- Made from our special 12.63 oz 'Army Duck' Canvas.
- All of our Bedrolls are treated with Sunforger, to be resistant to fire, mildew, and water.
- For outdoor use, each Bedroll includes a 3’ head flap, which may be pulled over your head to keep you dry in the rain.
Also choose from our line of Teton Sports Sleeping Bags to really make your Bedroll as comfortable as possible.
For a larger, more spacious choice, our zippered Wide Cavalry Bedroll features an increased width of 42", and our zippered Double Cavalry Bedroll features a 60” width (perfect for 2 people).
At manageable weights, 15 lbs for our Zippered, and 17 lbs for our Lace-Up and Wide, our Bedrolls are a great choice, sure to keep you dry and warm all night long.
*Call us at 970-259-2050 for options without the foam pad.